Riskonet Africa offers its clients a data-centric, risk-management self-assessment tool through easily accessible, cloud-based software. This powerful self-assessment tool supports the full internal audit life cycle (planning, execution, reporting, monitoring, follow-up audits). It is fully in line with the relevant legislative and insurance-bearer requirements, as well as best-practice standards. It also facilitates the tracking of audit findings.
What does the Riskonet Africa audit tool offer?
- Increased audit coverage, with reduced audit time and cost;
- Simplified and standardised audit processes, with a centralised library of risk guidelines and standards;
- Online follow-up of findings via web-based action plans;
- Access to a call centre and online support team;
- Access to specific expertise.
The software allows clients to access the self-assessment tool, regardless of their location and across all IOS and Android portable devices.
The tool also offers additional benefits. You can:
- automate and fast-track risk assessments
- identify and evaluate risks
- access a wealth of expertise and best practice
- streamline follow-up actions and controls
Practical, in so many ways
Riskonet’s online audit-management tool allows you to create, schedule and complete audits from any computer or mobile device that has internet access. Scheduled audits or inspections can be created with a simple and fast interface that manages the entire audit lifecycle.
The four benefits of risk-management software
- You gain access to a wealth of risk-reducing expertise and recommendations for development. This includes guidelines and standards libraries. Riskonet’s experts are available to give advice and assist with recommendations for more complex risks.
- You can categorise, prioritise and allocate responsibilities. Plus: persons responsible for follow-up actions and controls are sent automatic notifications and reminders, complete with action plans and due dates.
- You can record and store visual reference and supporting documents.
- You can track your progress across all locations over time, or compare locations. Important to know: historical risk assessments are hosted/stored on secure servers. All data is conveniently available to authorised users, to reference or analyse at any time.