- Associate Diploma in Fire Technology (South African Emergency Services Institute)
- Fire Protection Systems Practitioner (Engineering Council of South Africa)
- Ambulance Emergency attendant (Level 6)
- Operational Risk Assessments
- Risk Control programmes
- Risk Profiling
- Fire Protection Systems
- Insurance Underwriting Surveys
- Post Loss Incident Investigation
- Fire Investigations
- Occupational Health and Safety Legal Compliance Assessment
- Risk Control Standards Development
- Fire Training
- Environmental Consulting
- Industries include: Food and Beverage; Poultry; Paper and Packaging; Milling and Refinery; Textile; Chemical; Pharmaceutical; Entertainment; Hotel; Petrochemical; Agricultural; Hospitality and Warehousing and Logistics.
- Ruben has over 25 years of fire and risk consulting experience and has specialised the last 10 years in designing and managing operational risk control programs for large multi-national insurance clients.
- Specific subject matter expertise include fire investigations, fire training, legal assessments, rational designs, plan approval, advise on fire equipment, means of escape and emergency planning.
- Ruben’s qualifications include Fire Protection Systems Practitioner with the Engineering Council (ECSA) and he is deemed competent to design, inspect and commission sprinkler systems.
- His knowledge and skills also allow him to inspect fire detection and gas-suppression systems.