- Graduate Diploma in Fire Technology (South African Emergency Services
- NFPA 1041 Instructor (South African Emergency Services Institute)
- BAA Ambulance Emergency Tenant
- MDip- Natal University
- Operational Risk Assessments
- Risk Control programmes
- Risk Profiling
- Post Loss Incident Investigation
- Occupational Health and Safety Legal Compliance Assessment
- Risk Control Standards Development
- Fire Training
- Industries: Food and Beverage; Poultry; Paper and Packaging; Sugar milling and refinery; Tyre Manufacturing; Electrical power generation; Textile; Chemical; Pharmaceutical; Entertainment; Hotel; Petrochemical; Agricultural; Hospitality; FMCG, Warehousing and Mining.
Charles has over 36 years of fire and risk consulting experience and specialises in fire training. He can provide advice on all fire related enquiries such as legal assessments, rational designs, plans approval, provision of fire equipment, means of escape, emergency planning etc.